April 5

Challenge Post 2: Commenting!

Hello fellow aliens and others reading my blog! This post is about… Okay, you guessed it, Commenting!

*crowd cheers*

But before we do that, have a meme:

When Writers Talk to Other Writers I Think Might Kill Someone ...

Now, back to your regular scheduled programming.

Commenting

Rules for commenting | Reagan's Blog

Go here for the picture’s backstory. I did not make this! http://www.asdpages.org/reagan4foothill/2018/10/25/rules-for-commenting/

Well, that’s it for this blog, sorry it’s so short! I will be working on the regular writer’s tips blog post as soon as possible, and then Week 3 Challenge Post! Have a good day guys, girls, and nonbinary squirrels!

Finally managed to rewatch “Moving On part 2,” decided to do ...(Have a piece of one of my fandoms. Thomas Sanders is an angel)

Posted April 5, 2020 by Alex in category Uncategorized

About the Author

My name is Alex Braley, and I am a teen author. I am currently working on many books and series, (none published yet), and I am writing a series to help teens and young adults help go through things like: Mental Illnesses, deaths, physical illnesses, disabilities, bullying, etc. It is a fantasy series, where the main character, Patton, travels through your wonderland to learn your story and help others who are going through the same thing, or something similar. If you want to help out with that, just send me an email at annaeb9@gmail.com and we can chat. If you have any questions send me an email or comment on a post. Have a great day!