February 24

Hello I’m not dead

Okay. So I get that last Student Blogging Challenge I did not do right at all; and that I just disappeared off the face of the earth with my blogging. Terribly sorry about that guys but my life got super hectic and crazy so I had to drop a ton of things so I could get back into the groove of everything. So, I’m just now getting back into a couple things, and this is one of them. I promise that this time I will do the Student Blogging Challenge right and I will post weekly unless something really messed up happens again. Which I hope doesn’t happen.

But sorry again for the wait I will be continuing this weekly, and if you would like to read a story I am blogging go here.

I will be continuing giving tips about Writing stuff as I do the Student Blogging, it will either be in the same post as the Challenge or a separate one. If you have any requests for what I talk about let me know and I’ll try to get to your request as soon as possible.

Image result for writing prompts tumblr

Posted February 24, 2020 by Alex in category Uncategorized

About the Author

My name is Alex Braley, and I am a teen author. I am currently working on many books and series, (none published yet), and I am writing a series to help teens and young adults help go through things like: Mental Illnesses, deaths, physical illnesses, disabilities, bullying, etc. It is a fantasy series, where the main character, Patton, travels through your wonderland to learn your story and help others who are going through the same thing, or something similar. If you want to help out with that, just send me an email at annaeb9@gmail.com and we can chat. If you have any questions send me an email or comment on a post. Have a great day!

2 thoughts on “Hello I’m not dead

1. Not saying

Hey Alex, I like how your writing books for people with disability’s and illnesses! Its really nice of you!

Reply
    1. Alex Braley (Post author)

Thank you! I have a few mental illnesses myself, and have some close people with disabilities, so I just want there to be content for everyone. Thanks again for the kind words!

Reply